Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
I love the ones of the two of them together! Please keep using "cute" as an excuse to post :)! Merry Christmas!
The hair on Emily just amazes me.I wonder what Abblet's hair will be like?Evan has this real bizarre hair color -- it's neither brown nor red... People always comment on it. I think it's darkening now that he's approaching... approaching... PUBERTY!!! AAAARRRRGH!!!! ::strokes out::
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love the ones of the two of them together! Please keep using "cute" as an excuse to post :)! Merry Christmas!
The hair on Emily just amazes me.
I wonder what Abblet's hair will be like?
Evan has this real bizarre hair color -- it's neither brown nor red... People always comment on it. I think it's darkening now that he's approaching... approaching... PUBERTY!!! AAAARRRRGH!!!! ::strokes out::
Post a Comment