Monday, November 24, 2008

Tuscaloosa Children's Museum

Two weeks ago, we went to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-MSU game. Robert had a work thing on Friday in Birmingham, so the girls and I went with Grandma Lynn to Tuscaloosa's Children's Museum. Abby sat around in the infant area for a bit while Emily worked on some puzzles.
Even though the flash in the mirror makes this picture crummy, I like that you can see the back of Abby's head, and her toes, and her reflection here.


Emily jumped into the infant area

before moving along and playing hopscotch.



Em did some fishing.

She bolted before I could really record her height for posterity.
She answered phones in the mini-hospital.

And then we hit the mother-lode. There were two separate areas with costumes. This one was called Grandma's Attic, and it had lots of old-timey clothes.

The other dress-up area had princess clothes!

We had a great time and will definitely go back on another visit to Tuscaloosa.

1 comment:

elizabeth.speck said...

What a fantastic children's museum! I love all of Emily's costumes! Looks like fun even if you DID have to miss OT's fried pickles with Bert!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers