We have had some insanely nice weather here lately, and the girls and I have been relishing it. Abby and I went for a long walk in the neighborhood the other morning.

Um, upon inspection, it appears that the straps are a little, er, wrong. But she didn't complain. I'll fix them before we stroll again.
During Abby's afternoon nap the other day, Emily and I spent some quality time in the backyard. This is what I got when I asked Emily to say "cheese."

Crazy person.

She did some "painting" in her tree house.

And hustled off to get something from inside. She hollered, "be right back!" as she was marching off.

And, of course, she dug in the rocks.



Her hair is a little out of control. She won't keep a bow or
barrettes in, and as a result, she always has these wacky curls hanging in her eyes. But there's no way I'm getting it cut anytime soon. So she'll just continue to have hair perpetually in her face.
2 comments:
Be right back! She is so funny curls in her eyes and all. I bet Abby loved her walk.
Love you,
Grandmother
I LOVE her hair!!!
Post a Comment