Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One zillion pictures

Hi! It's sort of been forever since I posted pictures of Emily. So, here is a month in review.

Shortly after Christmas, Emily went to the Science Museum with Nanny Kimmie. She posed for a cute picture on the slideand mugged for the camera. She also enjoyed trying on some butterfly wings and looking through some "binoculars."
Here is blurry proof that I dressed Emily appropriately for the National Championship game.
Emily and her dad (or "Daddoo," as she has decided to call him) have been having a lot of fun together these days. Here are a couple of shots of Robert and his Mini-Me hanging out.

Emily's hair is starting to get a little crazy. I put it in a silly little ponytail a couple of weeks ago.
We have been having colored baths, which Emily loves, and she sometimes gets to play with her bath crayons. Here she is making bath crayon fingernails.

Emily loves to eat "noo noo." I just toss naked spaghetti in a little margarine and parmesan and she goes to town.

A couple of weekends ago, Emily and I visited my folks in Louisiana. Before I could locate her sunglasses, Emily commandeered mine. And wore them upside down.
Then we found hers.
We went to the Louisiana Children's Museum. Emily loved the bubbles.

She also liked "shopping."
And she especially loved the toddler room.

While we were out of town, it snowed in Mississippi. Here are some pictures I took while driving along the highway in Collins, MS. All that snow stuck to the ground for more than 24 hours!


Sometimes it's hard to get Emily to relinquish her animal towel after she's been dried off and jammied up after bathtime.
And here's a picture from this morning; it was cold, and Emily insisted on wearing her gloves and hat. The better to nap in.
Everything is going great with my pregnancy; at my next doctor's visit, we should get to schedule my section, so Emily's little sister will have her birthday all picked out soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the new postings. I was going into withdrawal! Awesome ponytail! Love you.

odomfamilyfun said...

Too cute. Tell Robert Troy likes his Diego doll. We have all kinds of dolls that Caroline has Troy tote around. It is a hoot!!! She is so cute & changing so quickly!
Hope you are doing well.
Brittany

elizabeth.speck said...

So good to get an update :)! I love Emily's angel wings and crayon fingernails ... what fun pictures!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers