Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Still catching up

I'm a couple of weeks behind on posting pictures, so these are from earlier this month. Emily loves her outerwear. She has a little black peacoat that is absolutely adorable. The other day, after our walk, she let me take off the coat, begrudgingly, but wanted to wear her hat and mittens for a little while longer.

Eventually I had to take them off so she wouldn't get overheated.

We also returned to the Play Place about a week ago. Emily had fun playing with the cars
and pushing the baby doll around in the stroller."You still there, Baby?"
She capped off her Play Place experience by tickling the ivories.


I also took a little video of her playing.

We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really loves those little cars. Can't imagine where she learned to blow the horn!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

When she and Robert were here a couple of weeks ago, she tested out the little car that belongs to the "babies across the street" and that horn worked. Horns at the play place have probably been disconnected. GML

elizabeth.speck said...

I love her hat! It's so adorable! Hope you guys had a great Turkey Day!
Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers