I know how much Emily's grandparents enjoy videos of her since they don't get to see her as often as they'd like. The other night I taped her without her really knowing it; I put the camera on the coffee table and just taped her playing and talking on the floor. She usually acts differently when she knows she's being taped, so the sneak attack worked great! It's kinda long -- sorry!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my goodness - she never stops chattering. I love her voice.
THat is PRECIOUS!!! Abigail and Amelia just watched the whole video! They LOVE her. They were saying "Hi Emily" and then when the video ended they told her "bye bye Emily" and Abigail also said "I love you!" AWWWW we need to get them together to play :)
Cool trick. Last weekend she played like that but without the vocalization...What will she add next week? GML
It was too short...it is fun to watch the wheels turning..it looks like she was trying to put the P back when she was thru chewing on it..GPP
Post a Comment