Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cute-hat Tuesday

This morning it was pretty chilly outside -- I put on a sweatshirt for our morning stroll -- so I wanted to make sure Emily stayed warm on our walk. In other news, Emily still isn't crazy about tummy time, but she's gotten much better about it. We've only seen a couple of baby push-ups, but we're not sweating it. Finally, Emily was not very helpful while I tried to get some work done this afternoon. It's hard to type when she's gnawing on your left thumb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the last few sets of photos, I've noticed that there is a dark fuzz on the top of her head that is more and more pronounced. It's growing back pretty fast. I can't wait for Pud to see her next week. She has changed in the past month. It will be a month from Monday since he saw her. Lynn

NIKKI said...

That smile in the first pic is precious!! She looks adorable in the hat. I am loving the weather...I can't wait to get all the fall clothes on the girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looks ready to roll! Come on Mom...push a little faster! Yippeee!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers